St Kilda Rd, Melbourne
- Fantastic company with a great culture
- Fast-paced role, packed with variety!
- 18 month contract
About our Organisation
Diversified Communications is an award-winning exhibitions company that connects businesses to engage with customers at our events. We pride ourselves on offering visitors unique experiences, whilst generating quality sales leads and a great return on investment for exhibitors.
About this Opportunity
We’re looking for a true people person to join our close knit team and partner with the business across a variety of HR initiatives. Reporting directly to our People & Culture Director, this is a true generalist role which will see you take responsibility for our recruitment function; provide coaching and advice to our managers on a range of employment matters using creative problem solving skills in conjunction with our core values; as well as develop and maintain relationships and confidence with all levels of the business.
You’ll be a proactive individual who thrives on variety and challenges, while also being happy to roll up your sleeves to ensure the administration and compliance side of our HR function is under control. Your creative mind will love to identify opportunities for improvements across HR processes and practices and will enjoy developing and coordinating learning and development initiatives.
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
- Relevant degree qualification(s) and at least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of relevant employment legislation, including the FairWork Act
- Proven experience proactively managing a variety of employee relations issues
- Strong relationship building skills, coupled with sound negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to display high level judgement and well-developed project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to execute projects within set time frames
- Demonstrated experience guiding and building management capability
Why work for us?
As you embark on your new career with us we will give you the tools you need to succeed and provide you with training and support to get you up to speed quickly. We will give you every opportunity to reach your full potential and enjoy a successful career. We're a dynamic, vibrant and fun working environment. We work hard but don't take ourselves too seriously. Expect your colleagues to be similarly driven individuals who will support you every step of the way.
Visit the careers page on our website to find out more about our corporate values and what it's like to work for us. www.divcom.net.au
If this sounds like you and you want to be the newest member of our team then send us your CV, don't forget to include a cover letter which highlights the reasons why we should hire you!